Fine Cars - Motability Accredited
We intend to make every step of the Motability application process as easy as possible. Call in to either of our showroom's or call us today.
All of our Sales Executives are Motability trained and accredited.
Please contact our Motability Specialists Ben Harris & Philippa Highfield at Gosport on 02392 581118 or John Duffin, Marcel Podesta & Richard Wallace at Lee on Solent on 02392 552941 for a free consultation.
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to use their government-funded mobility allowance to lease a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair. In fact, since the Scheme was set up in 1978, Motability has helped over 3 million people get mobile with a brand new vehicle.
There are currently over 620,000 people enjoying the benefits of Motability. The following are included in our worry-free package:
- A brand new car, powered wheelchair or scooter every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual tax disc sent to you in the post
- Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars; 100,000 for WAVs
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car
The Motability Scheme is directed and overseen by Motability, a national charity that also raises funds and provides financial assistance to customers who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
Motability Operations is a not-for-profit company responsible for the finance, administration and maintenance of Motability cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs.