Occasionally we understand that misunderstandings and mistakes can occur and when they do it’s important to us that you inform us, so that we can investigate your concerns and prevent any reoccurrences.
Should you wish to contact us directly in order to address any issues or queries, please contact Brett Duke (Director) and we will aim to resolve this quickly and as effectively as possible.
Our commitment to you
We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account, all the information available to us.
Complaint handling and dispute resolution process
In the first instance please contact Brett Duke at the dealership.
Alternatively, email email@example.com and please provide the following:
· Your full name and contact details.
· Make and Model
· Vehicle registration number.
· A clear description of your complaint.
· Dates and times of when and where this occurred.
· Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation.
· Copies of any supporting documentation.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly. Should your complaint relate to a finance agreement or insurance product we will send you a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint is resolved by close of the third business day following receipt of your complaint; or:
· Within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them,
· Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
· Within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either:
· Write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or
· Explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
Alternative dispute resolution
At Fine Cars (Lee on Solent) Ltd T/A Fine Cars KIA and Fine Cars Ssanyong, we believe we operate in a fair, open, and transparent manner and have therefore committed to standards set in The Motor Industry Code of Practice for Vehicle Sales, along with Service and Repair. Should you ever feel the need and your complaint does not relate to finance or insurance products, you can refer your dispute to The Motor Ombudsman, who are the self-regulatory body for the Motor Industry that can provide independent advice and guidance.
The Motor Ombudsman will offer free impartial advice and when appropriate, provide a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service that we are fully committed to in the event you are not satisfied with the outcome of a dispute.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If your complaint relates to a finance agreement or insurance product, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service, if you remain dissatisfied with our final response. They will consider complaints if you are a private individual, a business enterprise that employs less than 50 people and has a turnover of up to £6.5 million euros (or equivalent), a charity with a turnover of less than £1 million, or trustee of a trust with assets of less than £5 million euros. You may also have the right to refer if we have not supplied a final response within 8 weeks of receiving the complaint. We will advise you in our final response if your complaint is eligible to be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
The address of the Financial Ombudsman Service are;
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567